At AAPRI, we understand that life gets busy, so we offer a variety of ways to communicate with us here at the practice. With a direct line, automatic reminders, and our Patient Portal, you can choose the way you prefer to communicate with the practice, and keep track of your appointments and care with us.
Contact us directly:
- You can reach all of our practice locations at this direct line: 401-751-1235. Our team is available to book appointments, answer questions, and assist you with your concerns Monday – Friday, between the hours of 9 am and 5 pm.
- Have a quick question? Prefer email? Send us an email at: [email protected]
- The Patient Portal is a great communication tool where you can connect with your doctor directly. No need to wait by the phone for a call when you can send a message right to your physician.
- Subscribing for notification through the Patient Portal with your email address allows you to be notified when your physician sends messages, lab results or appointment reminders.
- The best part of the portal is that you can access it from any laptop, smartphone or mobile device. Let us know if you want to sign up, need your login information or have any questions.
- Appointment reminders are set up to reach you through your preferred method of communication. You can choose to receive reminders via text message or phone call if you prefer. Automatic reminders are sent 4 days before your upcoming appointment, followed by another 2 days before the appointment if you have yet to confirm.
- If you opt for a phone reminder, do not just hang up as that will keep your status unconfirmed and result in additional messages. Please listen to the full message and follow the directions to confirm or cancel your appointment.
- If you receive a text reminder, the message will prompt you to reply with “Yes” to confirm or “No” to cancel your appointment. Every text reminder also includes an option to opt out if you’d prefer not to receive them.
- You may receive email reminders as well if you signed up for the Patient Portal.
At your next visit, be sure to let us know your preferred methods to help save time and cut down on unnecessary correspondence. Our goal is to keep communication and messaging as easy and streamlined as possible, in an effort to better serve you, our patients.